Measure the success of your recipe through analytics. Analytics in Context are high level metrics that allow you to gauge the success of your recipes.
Date range comparisons
All analytics displayed are based on the date range set. By default the range is set to the last 7 days (ending yesterday).
Anytime you see a comparison value on the dashboard, the value is coming from the previously comparable time frame.
- If you have the last 7 days selected, the comparison value would be the 7 days before the last 7 days.
- If you’ve selected the full month of September, the comparison values would be the full previous month (i.e. August)
Three levels of metrics
Averaged metrics across all recipes
On the dashboard, the top row cards present the number of sessions that have been run across all of your personalization recipes.
At the recipe level, Context presents the:
- number of sessions
- number of impressions
- percentage of engagement with sections that have been swapped out when the recipe ran
- Units per transaction (UPT) sold when this recipe ran
- Average order value (AOV) when this recipe ran
- Conversion rate (CVR) when this recipe ran
Section performance metrics
It’s helpful to think of “Section performance” as “Reach”. Section performance displays the sections you’ve chosen to swap based on the rules for this specific recipe.
Section performance lists the:
- section name
- content variation name
- number of impressions for each individual section
- percentage of engagement for each individual section